Fox Hollow Golf Course is a fun and inviting experience.
Its forgiving fairways and overall yardage it's perfect for beginners and golfers who have only been playing for a short time. However, the more experienced golfer can find the course to be a fun test of golf with many good scoring holes. The back nine is newly designed and offers a lot of character as it wraps around the driving range and makes its way through the trees ending up back at the clubhouse. The course hosts many leagues during the week and has served the golfing public for well over 40 years. Come visit Fox Hollow and experience an enjoyable round of golf.
Professional Staff at Fox Hollow:
Head Golf Professional – Chris Hanson, PGA
Assistant Golf Professional – Michael Hauk, PGA
Superintendent – Brian Dougherty, GCSAA
Assistant Superintendent - Eric Clatterbuck, GCSAA
Amenities & Offerings
- United States Top 50 Driving Range
- Wedge Target Course available at the driving range
- Three practice putting greens
- A chipping and putting green
- Lessons available from certified PGA Professionals
- Fully stocked Golf Shop
- Full service food and beverage operation including alcoholic beverages