Your Country Club for the Day.
Designed by Joe Lee, architect of Doral Resort's famed Blue Monster and the courses at Walt Disney World, Greystone Golf Course is a true masterpiece in layout, challenge and entertainment.
Greystone's championship course includes 140 feet of elevation changes and features seven ponds and more than 80 bunkers. The tall hardwood trees, wetlands, and native vegetation add an abundance of character to the design. The course offers a rare five par 3’s and five par 5’s creating a fun and different Par 72 adventure.
Greystone's tees, greens and fairways are all preferred Bent Grass, and all are expertly maintained by the outstanding turf management staff. The course offers five sets of tee boxes as well as a new Family Tee area to help players of all calibers enjoy the Greystone experience.
Professional Staff at Greystone:
Head Golf Professional - Bob Mokros, PGA
Golf Professional - Todd Dorsey, PGA
Superintendent - Kevin Nash, GCSAA
Assistant Superintendent -
Amenities & Offerings
- Lessons available from certified PGA Professionals
- Natural grass and artificial turf hitting stations (grass tees will be open Friday through Sunday, weather permitting)
- An expansive practice putting green
- A chipping range with a 50 yard simulated fairway and rough, complete with two greenside bunkers
- Affordable Greystone-only Membership packages
- Fully stocked Golf Shop
- Full service food and beverage operation including alcoholic beverages