COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update, March 29, 2020 - All Golf Courses, Driving Ranges and Food and Beverage Departments will be Closed indefinitely following the Shelter and Home Order from Gov. Hogan. We are looking forward to opening and hosting your rounds of golf when our State Officials deem it to be safe to do so. Once we open, we will do so in some form of transition and will communicate that to you. Stay safe and we will see you soon.
Greystone Golf Course near Parkton, MD is consistently ranked as one of the top golf courses in the entire state.
For the first time ever, Greystone is offering a limited number of memberships – one low annual fee, unlimited golf for the year.
The two most precious commodities for golfers today are time and money. Greystone boasts the fastest pace of play of any public course in Baltimore County and Greystone’s annual membership will pay for itself in just twenty-five rounds. The 4 Star Golf Digest Rated Course offers outstanding course conditions and a challenging, but very playable layout from five different sets of tees.
$2,499 or $499 Down and $348.33 over 6 months (includes a $150 Gift Card for Any Course or F&B)
- Unlimited Greens Fees & Cart
- Unlimited Range & Practice Facility
- Family Playing Privileges anytime after 5pm*
- 16 Day advance tee time reservations
- Advantage Card pricing at Diamond Ridge, Woodlands, Rocky Point and Fox Hollow
- Member-Guest, Team Play and Family Oriented Programs
- (1) Complimentary Golf Camp per child (1 Day - 2 hour camp) - To be scheduled by the Greystone Professional Staff (BCG 4 Day Junior Academy not Included)
- USGA Handicap
- 20% Discount Golf Shop Merchandise
- 10% Discount F&B Greystone Grille
- Member Number and complimentary bag tag
- Personal Locker & Club Storage (optional)*
- Memberships effective for one full year from date of purchase agreement.
For more information about joining Greystone, contact one of Greystone’s PGA professionals at 410-887-1945.
* Flexible policy subject to availability
Valid Credit Card required to establish member account
BCRA reserves the right to alter, change or amend program rules at anytime