Please Use the Following Links for Updated Information: Current Course Conditions - Single Golf Cart Policy. Tee Times can be booked online or by calling the Golf Shop. Click Here for Details and Updates. Thank you for Choosing Baltimore County Golf where you Play More and Pay Less!!!
Drive, Chip & Putt
Drive, Chip & Putt
June 18, 2019
Diamond Ridge & Woodlands Golf Courses will be hosting a Drive, Chip & Putt local qualifier.
A joint initiative founded in 2013 by the Masters Tournament, United States Golf Association and The PGA of America, the Drive, Chip and Putt Championship is a free nationwide junior golf development competition aimed at growing the game by focusing on the three fundamental skills employed in golf. By tapping the creative and competitive spirit of girls and boys ages 7-15, the Drive, Chip and Putt Championship provides aspiring junior golfers an opportunity to play with their peers in qualifiers around the country. Participants who advance through local, sub-regional and regional qualifying in each age/gender category earn a place in the National Finals, which is conducted at Augusta National Golf Club the Sunday before the Masters Tournament and is broadcast live by Golf Channel.
In 2019, Drive, Chip and Putt will have four levels – Local – Sub-regional – Regional – National Championship. The MAPGA will be running 10 local qualifiers and 2 sub-regional qualifiers. Regionals will be run by another PGA Section.
• LOCAL – Top three juniors per each gender/age group (24 per site) move on to sub-regional
• SUB-REGIONAL – Top two juniors per each gender/age group (16 per site) move on to regional
• REGIONAL – Winner from each division (8) move on to the finals at ANGC in April of 2020
- Drive Chip & Putt Mid Atlantic PGA Page
- Drive Chip & Putt National Page
- View Past Finalists and Results
- Download the Drive Chip & Putt Rules pdf
- Register Here
Diamond Ridge, Woodlands and Baltimore County Golf are Hosts only for the Drive Chip & Putt Qualifier
All rules, registrations and competitions are governed by the MAPGA