Please Use the Following Links for Updated Information:
Current Course Conditions - Single Golf Cart Policy. - Click Here for Fall Aerification Schedule.
Tee Times can be booked online or by calling the Golf Shop. Click Here for Details and Updates.
Thank you for Choosing Baltimore County Golf where you Play More and Pay Less!!!
Diamond Ridge offers lush fairways and rolling terrain with a challenging design for all caliber of golfers. It also shares a clubhouse and expansive practice facility with The Woodlands.
It's no wonder Diamond Ridge has been a favorite golfing destination for golfers for more than 40 years. Diamond Ridge plays to a par of 71 and was designed by the legendary Ed Ault. The front and back nines are distinctly different. The front nine is open in nature, with a links feel, while the back nine is tighter and outlined by mature trees. Both nines have numerous fairway and greenside bunkers to test your accuracy. From the correct set of tees, this golf course is a pleasure to play for anyone.
Professional Staff at Diamond Ridge:
General Manager – Tim Butler, PGA
Head Golf Head Golf Professional (The Woodlands) – Joe Keenan, PGA
Golf Operations Assistant Manager - Sam Stafford, PGA Apprentice
Golf Course Superintendent – Matt Madsen, GCSAA
Amenities & Offerings
- Driving Range with 45 hitting stations
- Wedge Target Course available at the Driving Range
- Two large practice putting greens, chipping area and practice bunkers
- All-weather pavilion to house outings and events
- Lessons available from certified PGA professionals
- Fully stocked Golf Shop
- Full service food and beverage operation including alcoholic beverages