Please Use the Following Links for Updated Information: Current Course Conditions - Single Golf Cart Policy. Tee Times can be booked online or by calling the Golf Shop. Click Here for Details and Updates. Click Here for Fall Aerification Schedule. Thank you for Choosing Baltimore County Golf where you Play More and Pay Less!!!
The Advantage Card offers the Card Member a number of valuable discounts and privileges, including:
For a $35 annual fee:
- $7 greens fee discount at Greystone, The Woodlands, Diamond Ridge, Rocky Point and Fox Hollow
- $5 greens fee discount at All BCG Courses during Twilight Hours
- $20 in Coupons for Play at The Woodlands and Greystone (for future use)
- Participation in our new Loyalty Rewards Program
- Free, 16-day advance tee time reservations
- Up to two tee times per day (weekday)
- Access to Twilight Times one hour earlier than General Public (In Season Only - April 1st through November 15th)
- $5 Voucher for a Complimentary Small Bucket of Range Balls or credit towards a larger Bucket (Fox Hollow)
- 10% discounts on Golf Shop merchandise*
- Get updates and exclusive discounts year round via our e-mail newsletter and website
- Off-season driving range specials
New signup page! Click below to access our booking site and choose "Buy Pass or Gift Card" at the top of the browser.
*Discount is off retail price. Some merchandise excluded.
New Junior Advantage Card, cost $10:
(for golfers 17 years of age and younger)
- $7 greens fee discount at All Courses
- All Junior merchandise will be marked at 10% over cost
- 1/2 price on range balls at all courses (may purchase one small or large bucket at a time - jumbo buckets not included)
- Qualifies the Junior for playing free with paid adult after 5 p.m. on weekends and holidays and 6 p.m. on weekdays
- Junior will receive $5 off of a 30-minute lesson with our instructional team
These benefits are for the junior golfer only.
Advantage Cards are available for purchase at the golf shop at any of our five outstanding public golf facilities – Greystone, The Woodlands, Diamond Ridge, Rocky Point and Fox Hollow.