Please Use the Following Links for Updated Information: Current Course Conditions - Single Golf Cart Policy. Tee Times can be booked online or by calling the Golf Shop. Click Here for Details and Updates. Thank you for Choosing Baltimore County Golf where you Play More and Pay Less!!!
Loyalty Rewards Program
LOYALTY PROGRAM...We want you to Play More and Pay Less!
All Advantage Card members are automatically enrolled in the Baltimore County Golf Loyalty Rewards Program.
The New Loyalty Program is Launched and has several ways to EARN Points and Gift Certificates.
We will also be rolling out more ways to earn as the season goes forward, so stay tuned.
Keep in mind - this program can change or or be amended at any time without notice
IMPORTANT - to assure you are receiving the points you deserve, it is ALWAYS BEST to have the Golf Shop Attendant Scan your Membership Card or Key tag to make certain they have the correct profile (points can't be added after the transaction - it is important that you the golfer make sure your points are correct and scanning your card is the best way to do that)
Points Earned every time you pay for Green fees, cart fees, merchandise and food and beverage (except beverage carts)
- Earn one point for every dollar spent on Green fees and cart fees
- Earn 1/2 point on every dollar spent on merchandise and food & beverage
- No points earned on memberships, gift cards, handicaps, range balls, outings, lessons and other areas determined by BCG
- Points do not expire (but may be periodically purged - you will be given plenty of notice prior to that happening)
- You can use your points at anytime regardless of what your total is. No more waiting to get to a certain level before you can use them.
- Every point is worth $0.025 (i.e. 100 points = $2.50)
Play 10 Rounds and receive a $10 Gift Certificate on your account
- Simply play ten (10) total rounds at anytime and any course and upon checking in for your 11th round, a $10 gift certificate will be added to your account profile
- You may use that $10 certificate for anything except memberships and range cards
Random Specials throughout the Season
- Members will be included in random specials throughout the season
- Specials may include double and triple points on particular days, merchandise or F&B products
More Benefits Coming including New "Loop" program and other Great ways to earn points
Buy an Advantage Card online or stop in to your nearest Baltimore County Golf shop before your next round.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need an Advantage Card to accumulate Loyalty points?
Yes. Only active Advantage Card members can participate in this program.
If my Advantage Card expires, do I lose my points?
No. However, you can’t earn or accumulate anymore points until the card is reactivated. You may however redeem your points since they were earned while your card was active.
How are points accumulated?
You receive points for every dollar spent; 1 point for green fees and cart fees and ½ point for merchandise and food and beverage. The purchase of membership programs and member card types, handicaps, range balls as well as gift cards do not accumulate loyalty reward points.
What can I use my points for?
Points can be redeemed for anything except memberships, range cards and gift cards
* Purchases from the Beverage Cart are not eligible as there is no point of sale to link the purchases to the customer (we are working to address this issue).
Can I use my points for tournaments or outings?
Points can be redeemed in League play and general play. However, contracted outings and tournaments are prepaid and Loyalty Rewards points can’t be used.
Can I use multiple Loyalty Points at one time?
Yes, they can be used all at once or broken up as you desire.
What are the Loyalty Points worth?
Loyalty points are worth $.025 per point. For example, 100 points equals $2.50.
How do I get my Loyalty Points?
Loyalty points are automatically added to your account at the time of purchase. They will be printed on the bottom of your ticket as well as listed on your account portal on-line.
Can I give my Loyalty Rewards to someone else?
The points accumulated are for the Advantage Card member only and are not transferrable.
How long are the Loyalty Rewards points good for?
Loyalty points do not expire although can be purged at any time. We will give you plenty of notice prior to purging the point balances of the members. Gift Certificates earned for the Play 10 will only be valid for 60 days from purchase.
Do Loyalty Rewards Points ever get reset?
Yes, but you will be notified far in advance so you can use them.
- All Play 10 gift certificates are valid for 60 days from date of issue
- Memberships, gift cards, range balls and beverage cart sales do not accumulate points and are not included in the program
- Baltimore County Golf reserves the right to alter or discontinue the program at any time