Please Use the Following Links for Updated Information: Current Course Conditions - Single Golf Cart Policy. Tee Times can be booked online or by calling the Golf Shop. Click Here for Details and Updates. Thank you for Choosing Baltimore County Golf where you Play More and Pay Less!!!
Fox Hollow has been named a Top 50 Public Driving Range in the U.S. for the seventh straight year by the GRAA (Golf Range Association of America).
Fox Hollow was also voted “Best Driving Range in Baltimore 2014” by Baltimore Magazine.
Fox Hollow is the best value in the region when it comes to the quality of practice facility and quantity of golf balls per dollar. Range card memberships are offered and the added value on the card per denomination is unparalleled in the region. The bucket prices are the lowest in the region.
The facility has 60+ hitting stations including 20 fully covered stations for those days when the weather does not cooperate. The facility has brand new golf balls each season, new mats and exact yardage from each station to many targets. The driving range and short game areas are all well lit. The driving range features "up lighting" which allows golfers to better view their ball flight during evening practice. We also added our wedge target course this year to help you work on your shots from 80 yards and in. It is important for us to provide these details knowing you are spending time with us working on your game and looking for improvement.
Driving Range Bucket Pricing:
Small (40 Balls) - $5.00
Large (85 Balls) - $9.00
Jumbo (160 Balls) - $13.00
|Spend||Range Credit Received|
|Range Cards Available||Cards Good at All Courses|
Professional Staff at Fox Hollow:
We are pleased to introduce our New Player Development Director - John Rosecrans, PGA
John is a PGA Member and will be at Fox Hollow full-time to help you with all of the following;
- Looking to reduce your score by a few shots - John offers golf instruction, both individual, series and group lessons
- Looking to upgrade your equipment - schedule a fitting with John and use the TrackMan Technology to assure you are buying the equipment that fits you best.
- Don't spend unnecessary money to be fit -
- John doesn't charge hundreds of dollars for fitting fees like some fitting centers.
- John fits on the range so you can see the most important part of club fitting - Ball Flight. No screens at Fox Hollow Training Center.
- John will credit any fitting fee back to the sale if purchased within 30 days of the fit. Most indoor fitters will not credit back your fitting fees.
- John uses the latest technology to assess your swing and fit you into the best equipment - TrackMan Technology is used by the PGA Tour's best players
- John loves golf - so if you just want to stop by, meet John and talk golf, we are here for you.
- Looking for the Best Deals in Town - we have the best deals in town. While manufacturers control the pricing of equipment, we offer bonus incentives like range cards and golf certificates for qualifying purchases
Head Golf Professional – Chris Hanson, PGA
Assistant Professional – Mike Hauk, PGA
Superintendent – Brian Dougherty, GCSAA
Assistant Superintendent – Eric Clatterbuck, GCSAA
Lead Independent Instructor – Shannon Briggs, CPGA (Head Coach Towson Women's Golf Team)
NOTE: Last Bucket sold 45 minutes before Lights Out time
Weekdays: 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Lights out at 8:30pm)
Weekends: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Lights out at 8:30pm)
April through September:
Monday: 11:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. (Lights out at 9:15pm)
Tuesday through Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. (Lights out at 9:15pm)
Weekends: 8:00 a.m. – 8:30p.m. (Lights out at 9:15pm)
Holidays: 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. (Lights out at 9:15pm)
Monday: 11:00 a.m. – 7:45 p.m. (Lights out at 8:30 p.m.)
Weekdays 9:00 a.m. – 7:45 p.m. (Lights out at 8:30 p.m.)
Weekends 8:00 a.m. – 7:45 p.m. (Lights out at 8:30 p.m.)
Monday: 11:00 a.m. – 5:45 p.m. (Lights out at 6:30 p.m.)
Weekdays 10:00 a.m. – 5:45 p.m. (Lights out at 6:30 p.m.)
Weekends 9:00 a.m. – 5:45 p.m. (Lights out at 6:30 p.m.)
December, January, and February:
Open 10:00 a.m. – 5:15 p.m. (Lights out at 6:00 p.m.)
Private, individual and clinic lessons available from PGA professionals. Please call for an appointment - 410-887-4653 x-1404.
The range lights Must be turned off within five (5) minutes of closing...for more information, please contact our Staff...we look forward to seeing you soon!
Amenities & Offerings
- Driving Range with 60 hitting stations
- Wedge Target Course available at the driving range
- Three practice putting greens
- A chipping and pitching green
- U.S. Top 50 Driving Range
- TrackMan launch monitor technology
- Player Development Professional/ Club Fitter on property
- Demo clubs available
- Lessons available from certified PGA professionals
- Fully stocked Golf Shop
- Food and beverage operation including alcoholic beverages