Enter the U.S. Open Pick'em Contest
The first round of the U.S. Open starts June 15th but you can sign up early to participate in our U.S. Open Pick'em contest. If you've already played in our Green Jacket contest you do not need to sign up again.
Select your top 10 golfers in the the U.S. Open, earn points based on where they place and win prizes! It's free to play and we're giving prizes to OUR top 10 pickers.
- 1st Place - PING G Driver (Fitting done with our Master Club Fitter)
- 2nd Place - Foursome for Greystone or Woodlands
- 3rd Place - Twosome for Greystone or Woodlands and $50 Range Card to Fox Hollow
- 4th Place - Twosome for Greystone or Woodlands and $25 Range Card to Fox Hollow
- 5th Place - Twosome for Greystone or Woodlands and $20 Range Card to Fox Hollow
- 6th Place - Twosome for Rocky Point, Diamond Ridge or Fox Hollow and $20 Range Card to Fox Hollow
- 7th Place - Twosome for Rocky Point, Diamond Ridge or Fox Hollow
- 8th Place - $50 Range Card to Fox Hollow
- 9th Place - $40 Range Card to Fox Hollow
- 10th Place - $30 Range Card to Fox Hollow
This year we have a new contesting system. The rules and how you play are the same but it's even easier than before to make your picks and track results through the weekend. AND you won't have to sign up for each major contest as you have in years past.
One username and password - four major pick'em contests this season for a chance to win great prizes from Baltimore County Golf!
New users can sign up today and we'll remind you to make your picks before the start of the first round on Thursday 5/15!
Already Signed up? Visit this page to bookmark your picks.
New User? Register for a contest account and sign up here.